A New You Starts With: Resveratrol/Curcumin
Resveratrol is now believed to be a longevity agent helping to prevent age-related health issues and has shown to have effects similar to the benefits found from a calorie restricted diet. Research also supports the idea that Resveratrol can reduce the risk of heart disease and can protect the brain from free radical damage following a stroke, among many other benefits
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RESVERATROL?
– Powerful antioxidant effects, including raising SOD and glutathione levels in the body.
– Protects the endothelial lining of blood vessels.
– Prevents platelet aggregation, reducing the risk of stroke and heart disease.
– Reduces free radical damage caused by strokes.
– Protects against cancer.
– Mimics a calorie restricted diet aiding with weight control.
– Enhances longevity by prolonging the life of cells.
– Helps to prevent plaque formation in the brain related to Alzheimer’s disease.
– Helps to prevent insulin resistance, a cause of diabetes.
The body’s master antioxidant. This antioxidant rids the body of free radicals, boosts other antioxidants and vitamins, and is critical in cell metabolism.
An amino acid that is a building block to Glutathione. Our blend of ingredients build on top of one
another to create energy naturally inside of your body.
Supports a healthy immune system and mental focus.
An antioxidant that helps enzymes turn nutrients into energy and may support weight loss.
An antioxidant that supports joints and has anti-inflammatory properties.